Sally is a Senior Associate Solicitor at Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors working as part of the Family Team at the York office.
Sally qualified in 1994 and since that time has worked in all areas of family law, primarily in public and private Children Act proceedings. With over 20 years experience, which involves a high emphasis on advocacy and active case management, Sally has developed a strong practice specialising in the areas of public children law, adoption and private children act cases.
As a result she offers expertise in the following:
- Public Children Act proceedings - acting for children through their court appointed Guardian. The majority of Sally's work is undertaken within this area.
- Representation of parents, grandparents and wider family members in Public Children Act proceedings.
- Adoption - both public law and private adoptions.
- Private Children Act applications including removal from jurisdiction cases.
- Wardship cases.
- Acting for children in their own right in applications against the Local Authority / parents.
Sally is a member of Resolution and has been a member of the Law Society Children's Panel since 1998.
You can connect with Sally Ramsden on LinkedIn here.