Road Traffic Accident

Have you suffered a personal injury following a car accident or a road traffic incident? Our accident claim solicitors can help. We have offices in town centre locations in York, Selby and Malton or can arrange to come and visit you.

Any involvement in a car accident, whether you are the driver of a car or motorbike, a passenger, a cyclist or a pedestrian is very distressing and we can help you in a practical way to support you with your claim and your recovery.

We can help you make a compensation claim for your personal injury for:

  • Road traffic accident
  • Car crash injury
  • Bike accident
  • Motorbike accident
  • Whiplash injury
  • Accidents involving children

Whatever your situation, if you have been involved in a road traffic accident in the last three years and it was not your fault, we may be able to help you claim compensation.

You will get honest, professional advice from Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors Personal Injury specialists for your compensation claim.

Please contact a member of our Personal Injury team by using the contact details below or by submitting an enquiry using our short enquiry form at the bottom of this page.

Point to note: You have 3 years to make a claim for your car accident. If the accident occurred before your 18th birthday then the 3 year period starts from the day you turn 18 years old.


  • Sarah Leighton
      • 01904 624185
      • View profile