Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors Discount Law Club
In 2008, we launched our Discount Law Club, providing invited organisations with the opportunity to offer their employees the staff benefit of discount legal services* from a local, trusted law firm.
Working with organisations to put this in place and rolled out in stages over the past years, we are very pleased to support those local organisations who have taken our Law Club offering to their staff with our commitment to work together as a team to deliver an excellent client experience, with the added value of the discount offer on our legal services.
Organisations where staff/members are entitled to join our Discount Law Club are*: –
- Armed Forces
- National Farmers Union members
- Yorkshire Agricultural Society Members
- Driffield Agricultural Society Members
- North Yorkshire Moors Association (NYMA)
- University of York including York Commercial Limited
- City of York Council
- York St John University
- York Teaching Hospital NHS
- York Carers Forum
- York Carers Centre
- Visit York Members
- Selby NHS
- Kinnerton Confectionery Co
*We will ask for appropriate proof of employment/membership of the above organisation you are part of to join you to our Law Club, this can be in the form of a recent pay slip, company ID card, membership proof.
At this time, our Discount Law Club is not open to new organisations joining, if you would like to register your interest with us to consider your employer for future entry to our Law Club, please send your details to email@example.com stating your name, company name and contact details.
Speak to a member of our staff when you are making an appointment with us to find out if your employer is part of our Discount Law Club.
*Terms and conditions apply to the discounted legal services offered under the Law Club
- The discount is valid for employees/members only
- The discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors
- The discount applies where you are primarily liable to pay for your own legal costs without recourse to third party funding
- Should a conflict of interest arise it may not be possible to act for you
- We reserve the right to withdraw the discount offer at any time