Your chance to win a Road Bike!
You can embrace the Malton Festival of Cycling 2015 this June by entering our Prize Draw competition for your chance to win a Focus Culebro 4.0 Road Bike RRP 699.00 courtesy of Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors!
Enter our Prize Draw on Facebook by ‘Liking’ Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors LLP Facebook page & ‘Liking’ and ‘commenting’ on our ‘Bike Prize Draw’ Facebook Post or look out for the entry form in the Malton Gazette.
Terms and Conditions for entry to the Prize Draw are below.
Malton Festival of Cycling 2015 Prize Draw terms and conditions page
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over, who are available on 2 July 2015 to be notified if they have won the prize and be available after this date to collect their prize and who provide a valid prize draw entry as per these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors LLP, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive communications from Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors containing news and offers that We think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email We send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must either:
- complete the Prize Draw entry form in the Malton Gazette newspaper and put it in the Prize Draw box in the Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors Malton office at Forsyth House, Market Place or
- place your business card in the Prize Draw box in the Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors Malton office at Forsyth House, Market Place
- Like the Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors LLP Facebook page and Like and Comment on the Prize draw post on the Facebook page of either Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors LLP
- Link to the Prize Draw post on Facebook can also be found on the website www.crombiewilkinson.co.uk where the terms and conditions for this Prize Draw will be listed.
If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Malton Festival of Cycling Bike Prize Draw 2015” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors and accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 17.00 on 26 June 2015. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by an independent person. The draw will take place on 2 July 2015.
10 The winner will receive, subject to availability, a Focus Culebro 4.0 Road Bike RRP 699. A suitable alternative will be provided if this bike stock is not available.
11. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the Northern Ride store in Malton to collect the prize).
12. The winner will be notified as follows:
- if entry via Prize Draw box at Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors office in Malton, they will be telephoned on the number they give on the entry form or that appears on their business card
- if entry via the stated Facebook page, a message will be sent to the winners Facebook Inbox.
If a winner does not respond to Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors Facebook message within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be given in person to the winner at the retail premises of Northern Ride of 19A Saville St, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 7LL.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 4 August 2015 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Malton Festival of Cycling 2015 competition, Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors LLP, 19 Clifford Street, York, YO1 9RJ.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner will be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winners voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films and on the internet, including any website or social media) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other persons computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors LLP, 19 Clifford Street, York, YO1 9RJ