Senior Associate Solicitor
Isobel is A Senior Associate Solicitor based at our York and Malton offices and deals with commercial property, company & commercial, and employment matters.
Isobel qualified as a solicitor in March 2012 and joined Crombie Wilkinson in September 2018. Prior to this, she completed her training with a London firm, for which she worked for the following eight years.
She provides advice to a broad range of clients including multinational corporations, listed companies, small businesses, charities, schools, political associations, and private individuals.
Isobel has wide-ranging experience, including:
- acting in relation to lease assignments, surrenders and re-grants, and new leases;
- buying and selling businesses;
- drafting and negotiating the terms of a wide array of commercial agreements;
- advising companies on employment policies and procedures, dealing with redundancies and reorganisation, and defending against employment claims and potential employment claims; and
- acting for employees in (often complex) claims against their employers.
Isobel also advises both employers and employees in relation to Settlement Agreements, and she has an unbroken record of success in negotiating higher settlements for employees and achieving the lowest possible settlements for employers.
Isobel is supervised by Duncan Morter - Managing Director.
You can connect with Isobel on LinkedIn here
For more information please call one of our offices or get in touch by filling in our simple form and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible