Paul is a Legal Executive based at our Malton office and his practice area is Family Law.
Paul has been engaged in the practice and study of law since 1974. Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Law at Staffordshire University graduating in 1981. Qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives on 18th April 1990.
- Member of Resolution - The Solicitors Family Law Association
- Member of The British Agencies for Adoption and Fostering
- Member of The Law Society Family Law Panel
- Member of The Law Society Children Panel
- Accredited Legal Services Commission Family Law supervisor
- Accredited for identifying Welfare Benefits needs for clients
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Member of the Ryedale Forum on Domestic Abuse
- Mentor for The Princes Trust
- Specialising in Family Law continuously since 1993 with an emphasis on Children Law
- Experienced in Divorce, Cohabitation and Domestic Violence Law.
Paul is supervised by Chris Myles, Head of the Family Law Team.
You can connect with Paul on LinkedIn here.