Collaborative Family Law Week Day 1: Positive Starts Positive starts If you’ve heard of collaborative family law at all, the chances are it’s been linked to divorce. But collaborative law isn’t just about supporting people through...
When you need a solicitor to advise on personal legal cases, speak to Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors. We are adept at handling a wide range of legal matters for individuals and families across varying departments.
A leading law firm with a dynamic and progressive approach to law, we listen to our individual clients’ needs and strive to find solutions.
Our expert personal legal services include:
- Residential Conveyancing – we can assist with buying and selling property, tenancy agreements, remortgages and more.
- Wills, LPA’s and Probate – for help with writing a will, probate and estate administration or lasting powers of attorney.
- Family – we understand the role of a family solicitor and can advise on divorce and separation, cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements, domestic violence and much more.
- Personal Injury – we work with you to get you the compensation you deserve following a personal injury claim.
- Family Mediation – our expert mediation services can help achieve a positive, less stressful outcome for both parties.
Taking that first step and speaking to us means you’re one step closer to finding a solution. Whatever personal legal questions you have, our experts based in York, Malton and Selby can handle your case.
Why choose Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors
"Welcome to Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors, I am Duncan Morter, the Managing Director. Our firm has over 100 staff across 3 North Yorkshire branches. We are an innovative, forward-thinking law firm who offer a friendly, down to earth approach who always look for the right solution for you. When you don’t know which way to turn, talk to a member of our team today."