Divorce and dissolution of civil partnership - explanation about the expected divorce changes On 9 April 2019, the government published its response to the consultation paper, Reducing family conflict: reform of the legal requirements for divorce. The...
The firm employs over a 110 staff across the four branches. With a range of specialist legal expertise, we can assist with both private client and business client enquiries.
We are one of the NFU Legal Panel Firm members for the North East region providing specialist agricultural law services to the farming and rural community. We are one of only a few Solicitors in the country, who act for clients nationally, to provide a specialist operation providing Legal Service for Dentists. Our specialist legal services also extend to Doctors, Schools, Care Homes food and drink sector and Property Developers. We are also one of the few law firms in North Yorkshire to have a specialist team offering family mediation services.
The Directors of the firm are:
Our high level of client care has been recognised with the following awards:
- Management Standard Awards from Lexcel (the Law Society Practice Management Standard Scheme)
- Investors in People
- Legal Services Commission Franchise since 1994 (Legal Aid) for Family in York and Malton.
- Legal Services Quality Mark in Family
We are also audited annually by a Lexcel Assessor.
Our legal services include:
- Company and Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Dispute Resolution including Landlord and Tenant
- Employment Law
- Commercial Mediation
- Moving Home
- Elderly Client Services
- Family Law including Divorce and Mediation
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Probate and Trusts