Our expert and trusted legal team continue to work remotely. Please rest assured that we are continuing to provide our full range of legal services to support our clients in this challenging period, this includes our award-winning residential...
We always provide our clients with information about our prices and the costs their legal matter will incur at the start of our instruction. As matters progress, we keep costs under close review, making sure our clients are updated.
New rules introduced by our regulator aim to make sure members of the public have the information they need to make an informed choice of legal services provider including understanding what the costs may be at the outset.
These rules are broken down in to separate sections for members of the public and for businesses and they cover only specific areas of legal services.
The legal services we are required to publish information on are:
- Residential Conveyancing (freehold sale or purchase, leasehold sale or purchase, mortgage and re-mortgages) Click here for more information.
- Probate (uncontested cases with all assets in the UK) Click here for more information.
- Employment tribunals (claims for unfair or wrongful dismissal) Click here for more information.
- Debt recovery (up to £100,000) Click here for more information.
- Employment tribunals (defending claims for unfair or wrongful dismissal) Click here for more information.
As well as pricing, the pages in the links above will also provide information for you on:
- What services are included within the displayed price
- Any services not included in the price that might reasonably be expected to be included
- Information on qualifications and experience of the individuals/team who carry out the work
- Typical timescales and key stages of the matter
The pricing information we provide on this website relates to the average costs or range of costs. When instructed, we always provide clients with costs information relating to their matter which reflect the specific circumstances of that matter.
To find out more about the SRA Pricing Transparency rules you can visit http://www.sra.org.uk/sra/news/press/transparency-rules-2018.page