Speak to a specialist solicitor at our law firm in North Yorkshire.
Lockdown rules for children who live between two households
Under the National Lockdown Guidance for England, people can continue existing arrangements for contact between parents and children where they live apart. This includes childcare bubbles. Always think about your family circumstances and impact of social distancing for vulnerable or shielding members of households you may interact with.
- In a childcare bubble (for the purposes of childcare only)
- For arrangements where children do not live in the same household as both their parents or guardians
- To allow contact between birth parents and children in care, as well as between siblings in care
- For prospective adopting parents to meet a child or children who mat be placed with them
- To place or facilitate the placing of a child or children in the care of another by social services
- For birth partners