Speak to a specialist solicitor at our law firm in North Yorkshire.
NFU North East member free prize draw
Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors has a free prize draw where 2 people* have the opportunity to each win a pair of tickets to the Kaleb Cooper tour night at the Barbican in York on 1 February 2024.
For your chance to win one of these pairs of tickets, use one of the two entry methods and submit your entry by 23:59 on 30 November 2023**
Either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a paper entry to hand in to our reception at any one of our 4 offices or posted to Kaleb Cooper tickets entry, Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors, 19 Clifford Street, York, YO1 9RJ.
Either way you enter the free prize draw, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions below associated with the prize draw tickets and include the following information on your entry: your full name, your telephone number or email address, your current valid NFU membership number as a North East region member, and that you agree to all the terms and conditions associated with the free prize draw for the pair of tickets for Kaleb Cooper tour date in York on 1 February 2024.
Please be aware of scam pages or posts. We will never send friend requests, ask you to click on a link to enter online or ask you to input your personal details in any way other than the two prize draw entry methods.
*You need to meet the free prize draw entry criteria to be eligible to enter which includes a current valid NFU Member membership in their North East region and confirmation you agree to the terms and conditions of the free prize draw.
** Entry via post needs to be received at the designated Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors York office by 17:00 on 30 November 2023.
*** The terms and conditions for the free prize draw are on the Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors website to read below. If you do not have access to the internet and want a copy in printed format to read and agree to please visit one of the receptions at any of the Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors four offices.
These are the Terms and Conditions when entering the free prize draw for NFU North East members of the Kaleb Cooper tour tickets for 1 February 2024 in York.
- The prize draw entrants must have current valid NFU membership, and be members in the NFU North East region.
- Entry to the free prize draw will only be through one of two ways, either by emailing email@example.com or by getting your details on paper to one of the Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors four offices at York, Selby, Malton or Pickering.
- A valid entry will be one that includes your full name, contact details - either a telephone number or email address, current valid NFU membership number (which will be verified with the NFU membership officer), and your agreement indicated on the entry to the terms and conditions of the free prize draw.
- Advertising of the opportunity to enter the prize draw will take place from 1 October 2023 until 30 November 2023.
- The prize draw will close at 00:00 1 December 2023 and the winners will be drawn and informed during week commencing 4 December 2023
- One entry per person will be entered in the prize draw.
- The 2 x winners (each of a pair of tickets) will be chosen at random from all valid entries returned by participants who enter in the valid way, between 00:01 1 October 2023 to 23:59 on 30 November 2023
- Prize draw winners will be picked at random week commencing 4 December 2023 and the winners will then be notified.
- Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors retains ownership of the tickets until the night of the tour date in York on 1 February 2024. Should the winners of the prize draw tickets not be able to attend, the tickets will be reallocated.
- The tickets are part of a block booking of 10 tickets, all seated together, at the Barbican, York. Three members of staff from Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors and three members of staff from the NFU North East region, will accompany and attend the Kaleb Cooper tour night with the winners of the 2 pairs of tickets. There will be the opportunity to take refreshments with Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors and NFU staff before the performance or meet at the Barbican in York before the start, so the group of 10 can enter the tour night as a group with the tickets.
- Winners of the tickets will receive their tickets no more than 30 minutes before 19.30 hours on 1 February 2024.
- Tickets are valid for Kaleb Cooper tour performance on 1 February 2024 at York Barbican only.
- The value of the tickets is not transferable.
- No cash value is redeemable for the tickets.
- Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors staff and NFU staff are not eligible to enter this free prize draw.
- Personal details provided on entering this free prize draw will only be used in conjunction with informing the winners. They will not be used in any other way or transferred/sold to any third party.
- Winners of the free prize draw tickets agree to being involved in any photographs and marketing about attending the tour date.
A copy of these free prize draw rules is on www.crombiewilkinson.co.uk and a hard copy is available at the reception of each of the four offices of Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors.