Speak to a specialist solicitor at our law firm in North Yorkshire.
We have joined the Alzheimer's Society 'Will to Remember' scheme
We have signed up to be part of the Alzheimer's Society ‘Will to Remember’ scheme and as of 5th February 2024, we are listed on their map of solicitors who take part in the scheme.
We are already a part of Alzheimer’s Research UK’s recommended Solicitor service, so this new partnership complements our existing support of all those affected by Dementia.
How it works
- You sign up to ‘Will to Remember’ through the Alzheimer’s Society’s website
- You will then receive a list of local participating solicitors – we will be included in the list if you are in the North Yorkshire region.
- From the list, you will chose and contact the solicitor you want to use and they will set up your appointment.
- The simple element of the Will will always be free to you but anything which your solicitor deems to be more complex could count as chargeable work to you. We will discuss any possible costs before starting any work for you. We are reimbursed for the simple Will work by the Alzheimer’s Society, if more complex work is undertaken, we will invoice you for you to pay that to us directly.
- There is no obligation from you to leave a gift to Alzheimer’s Society in the Will, although they find that most people referred through the scheme choose to do so, we will provide you with more information for you to consider when you have your appointment with us.
If you have any questions about using the Will to Remember scheme, please contact a member of our Private Client team.