Covid-19 Update Wednesday 25 March 2020
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO US DURING THE LOCKDOWN SITUATION. As a result of the present lockdown situation, our team is now working entirely remotely, and our premises are temporarily closed to the public. Please be rest assured that we are continuing to provide our full range of services to support our clients in this challenging period. If you have any letters or documents you wish to send to us, please email or phone first as we will not be able to access our offices to receive any post from you. Please see our 'Meet the team' page for contact details.
Covid-19 Update Tuesday 24 March 2020
Our offices are now completely closed following the Government's instructions issued on 23 March 2020. Please DO NOT POST anything to us whilst the country is in lockdown as we will not be able to receive it. Instead, please make contact with the legal advisor who is dealing with your matter. Please see our 'Meet the team' page for contact details.
Our response to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Tuesday 24 March 2020.
In line with the latest statement from the Prime Minister, you are abe to contact us by telephone and email as our staff are working remotely, but our offices are no longer available to the public to visit. Please contact one of our offices to speak to a member of staff - York 01904 624184, Selby 01757 708957, Malton 01653 600070 or Pickering 01751 472121. Direct contact details for our staff can also be found on our 'Meet the Team' page on our website.
Our response to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Wednesday 18 March 2020.
As the Coronavirus situation evolves, we want to let you know what we are doing to:
- ensure the health and safety of our clients, people, suppliers and contacts; and
- ensure that disruption to our service is as minimal as possible so we can continue to deliver the excellent client service you are used to.
This is a situation which is changing very quickly and which we are closely monitoring.
Following the latest advice from the UK Government, we want to reassure all of our clients and contacts that we are taking appropriate actions to implement the advice to ensure that we keep our people safe while continuing to deliver the high quality, personal service you are used to.
- Please be assured that you can telephone or email us as normal.
- All our offices are open and operating to our usual hours so we are available to you.
- Many of our people will be working from home much more in the coming weeks to limit social contact in accordance with the Government’s advice.
- We have in place secure, remote working facilities and an electronic case management system and your confidential information will be kept secure and up to date.
- Our Legal Advisers will continue to work on your matter so that we maintain our service during these unprecedented and challenging times.
- We are attempting to minimise face to face contact with our clients and other visitors as far as possible, replacing this with telephone and electronic communication as relevant.
- We would ask that all visits to our offices are by pre-arrangement only and only where you are not displaying symptoms of coronavirus or have recently travelled to the UK from any of the areas particularly affected.
- Where a face-to-face meeting is important for your matter, we will make specific arrangements with you.
- We will communicate with you on any changes to resourcing levels to mitigate any impact should the situation arise.
We also understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to our clients and we want to reassure you that we are with you and we are here to help you.
If you have any questions, please speak to your usual contact or call our office closest to you: York 01904 624185, Selby 01757 708957, Malton 01653 600070, Pickering 01751 472121.